Sunday, September 26, 2010

Diana F+,Diana F+, I'm gonna say it again, DIANA F+!!!

I tend to blog more than often during exam periods. Because this will be the only time I will be awake in wee hours, not partying the time away but trying to study, emphasize the word TRYING.
Geez I think I won't end up being an accountant, I don't even have the urge to continue ACCA when I grad/start working, as I get nearer to completing my degree, I have more and more things that I want in life.
Talking about things that I want in life, the wish list has been adding on ever since God knows when, and as I look through my old posts, I already gotten two out of three things I listed down 2 years ago. =)
Man sometimes even I can't stand myself on how I MUST get things that I want but say already is things I want right, of course will try my best to get it.
Wait am I listening to myself?
I think this is myself trying to overcome the-guilty-of-spending-money-talking.
Never the less, the list goes on like how life goes on =p

Diana F+    FTWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Doesn't it makes you go aww aww awwwww just by the sight of it?

Attach it w/ Diana Instant Back!!!
Tell me now who doesn't love Polaroid!
Polaroid w/ Diana F+ I swear to you this is the best combination everrrrr
you guys who came out with this, whoever you are,
you are so brilliant!
I know a lot of people has been saying about how unrealistic it is to have an analogue camera, but seriously, you will be amazed by the outcomes, plus it's not meant for taking daily life pictures anyways.


It is art. 



That sentence itself is already powerful enough to convince myself.
I don't know much about art, to be honest, I'm not even close to being artsy.
My drawings, handwriting, painting all fail big time one so yea I don't even know why I'm telling you this.
Tsk tsk the beauty of not sleeping.

Okay back to lomography

There's the ten Golden Rules :
1. Take yr camera wherever you go.

2. Use it any time- day and night.

3. Lomography is not an interference of you life, but part of it.

4. Try and shot from the hip.

5. Approach  the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.

6. Don't think.

7. Be fast.

8. You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film.

9. Afterwards either. (man I love this one.)

10. Don't worry about any rules.

Take pictures of things, scenery, nature, any random thingy that you come across, w/ this you will start paying attention to all the tiny little details that NEVER in your life you pay attention to. For me I'm into colorful things, highly contrasting pictures satisfy my visual desire. hmm that sounded wrong but who cares I haven slept yet so excuse me!
It does requires you being very spontaneous and of course, lotsa practice! Prepare yourself to start with few rolls of fail films but soon enough you will get the hang of it.
(chehh say like I know like that)
Wait till I get it then I will let you guys know all right!


p.s : love Blogger's new format and add-on functions in posting. shall fully utilize it when I can. 

5 comments:

**eLLyNeLLy** said...

hey...may I know how much you bought this?I've been searching for polaroid camera for quite some times..do u mean that this Diana F+ camera has double functions...which it can be a lomo + polaroid camera?

Camille said...

hey there, sorry for the late reply, i haven buy yet wor, still saving up. but i can send you some links which are selling it, i heard around PJ are also selling but im not so sure where. my friend bought it with flash around 370 plus.
yea it can be attached to a polaroid and yr polaroid will hav the lomo effect! so awesome right =)
but the polaroid for diana f+ cost as much as the camera itself =/

**eLLyNeLLy** said...

I see!I'm really really interested!!
Do you mind to send me the link?thankiuu~Is it the fish eye effect is attached with it?

You mean if I want the camera plus the polaroid,then it will cost around 700++?Thanks for ur info huh..:)

Camille said...

sure thing :)
http://roflcam.blogspot.com/

or if you want, you can purchase from the official website, need overseas postage thou

http://asia.shop.lomography.com/cameras/diana-f-cameras/diana-f-cameras

you can buy polaroid or other lomo cameras from them also,
http://www.theclickshop.net/
but they dont sell diana f+ thou

and nope, the fish eye effect is not attached. you need to buy it separately. and only diana f+ can attach to other adapters, diana mini can attach to the flash only if i'm not mistaken.
hope this helps :)

**eLLyNeLLy** said...

really really thankiu so much for the info~ x)

I'll go and check it out~