Monday, May 16, 2011

its the sixteenth of may

Well I'm feeling extremely happy now because it's public holiday tomorrow! and I just got a free meal from neighbor's house warming party. And the first time that caught my eye was the bottles they on the table. omgawd, they trying to get the whole street drunk?! And when he nicely offer me some red wine, I turned him down -_________- just so I don't wanna look like an alcoholic, especially infront of my grandma and uncle.
and since when a little bit of red wine makes you an alcoholic. tsk tsk. dont know what I was thinking.

So anyways, life has been really simply recently. Sometimes I don even realize how fast time had passed,because it's so routine and i felt like I haven't done anything yet, this is even worst than uni life, because I sleep early every single day! minus off some weekends when the boyf refuse to wake up and I had to forced myself to sleep in (such a waste of time pfffft) they don get it, weekend are so precious, for people like me, it's okay, he is gonna get it soon =p I just wanna get out and enjoy myself because work is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring for me, until the extend that even I myself bored my work. And I'm pretty much just blindly doing my job each day, sometimes don't understand why am I doing it also. And why is it so? that I felt like I haven been learning much. Can somebody tell me why ah? Maybe this is just not my thing or,  maybe I'm just such a kiddo on the inside that I can't be serious for just a moment. gahhh. I remember one of my best friend warned me about going into accounting, that it's not gonna be my thing. But seriously it's not like I hate it, maybe I'm not understanding enough, maybe if I did, I would love it. Let's just hope so that I didn't choose the wrong course la.

And the down part of this phase of my life is, none of my friends are around me, if they are, they either stay too far or neither one of us have a car to go out and meet up. I have nobody else to talk to so I bug my boyf everyday, lol, sorry abt that. But on the bright side is, I get to spend more time with him during weekends, so it's a fair trade I guess. He is starting internship soon also, so yeah, maybe less dull weekdays!
And when sarah, michelle, joan, mindy and siang come to kl and work, can I finally have a girl's day out?!?! >.>
becauseidesparatelyneedit.

No comments: