Thursday, June 2, 2011

My blog has been pretty dead

Blog so dead lately, partially was because i was pretty dead too. Negative vibe is with me all the time, NOT GOOD, need to work on that. 
So, 5 random facts about me lately, 

1. I dyed my hair- reddish brown, it's still a little bright now, but it will toned down a little after a while, so the hair stylist say la, if it don't, accept the different me!

2. I am officially half way through my internship *gasping for air*. Time do pass faster when you're at work, 3 more months!  Got my 3rd paycheck :D 

3. I'm going to Bali next February, it's confirm, thanks to Air asia cheap flight tickets. 

4. I have a new record of staying up late even though I have work the next day- 2.30 am. Wasn't so bad after all, I manage to survive the whole day. 

5. I have insecurities and dependent issues. 



Long time no see!


This was taken during  our Ipoh trip last year,  at the abandoned Kellie's castle. ( the polaroid pretty much says it all)
Who don't adore polaroid <3<3 

So colourful! Remind me of the crafts box I used to have when I was into beads.


No more long hair, no more black hair =p

And so this is what everyone was raving about, mehh, nothing special.

Cocoa with pearls, bad choice =/

My typical morning at work =)

No comments: