Monday, January 31, 2011

New year breeze

Weather has been kinda bad, Kluang was flooded and I'm not too sure how is the situation now. From the pictures I saw on facebook, it's almost as bad as year 2006.  I remembered that year, I was supposed to go for an educational talk in town, that was when I just finished my SPM, and everyone was concerned about what to do after that, which uni/college to go to, what course to take etc etc.
But due to the weather that day, I overslept, I missed the talk and thankfully, I missed trapped in town. Kluang town was terribly flooded, cars could not move in and not even buses. The kampung melayu around that area and also some housing area which are low were affected by the flood. Looks like this time, many are affected as well.
I'm heading home tomorrow, day after is the reunion day, I'm uberly excited but I can't seem to take my mind off  books, I haven been studying, if that explains. I shall start later all right =]
Hopefully the flood will be clear by today, so that the unfortunates can have time to clean their house before cny.
On the side note, things has been very well recently, I am, truly am, thankful :)))
Leaving my bunch of awesome friends pretty soon, for the few of them, may they have a wonderful last semester in mmu and a bright future ahead.

No comments: