Friday, February 4, 2011

Most "eventful" new year

 And so I pretty much set myself on nerd mode, no mood for cny, gatherings, and stuff. I limit myself to only family gatherings.
I'm just going on with the routine of eat, mahjong, and study. Almost forgotten how does it feels like to study at home, surprisingly is still the best place for me to focus. Spacious room, BIG table, BIG bed, air con, and when I'm hungry, I just have to go downstairs. What more can I ask for?
This is so comfy and the only thing I regretted was not bringing all my books back! or not I could have just stay until Thursday since my paper is on Friday. Oh man, how i wish I can bring my home to malacca, minus the freedom I get by staying by myself, I have all the advantage!


Angpow from our priest! :D

I have lost count, we've known each otr since froeva!

We've all grown ;)

Family *heartttttttt*

Thanks Livon babe for the pretty earrings! love it!


Cousins from Sg =)

Uncle with my niece! 
I know right so little pictures only, sigh. 

Back to locking myself in the room, listening to mahjong sound downstairs and munching on bak gua, it's not too bad after all, shall reward myself with movie night out with the family later ;)

No comments: