Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Problem solved!

And so my dearest cousins are going back on the 1st, they gonna pick me up on the way! *teary eyes*
Imma so happy dippy dappy, everything is solved now, I can bring back all my stuff and have all the time to arrange it, all the junks in my room will be cleared to at least half. Ahhhhh I love how things will eventually work out :)))


Some pictures from behind the scene,








Lomofied




oh man and you think modeling was easy, just pose and take picture, it's so much more than that. You have to think of how to present the dress nicely, what accessories goes with it, and if you're hardworking enough, what make up and hairstyle goes with it, phewwwww. This few shots took us more than 2 hours to complete, but I'm really happy at the outcomes, and that there are people who like the dresses. All of this motivates me to keep it going, hopefully we can improve in whatever forms that we can, to make all of this better. 

For now, I'm gonna take a step down while I concentrate on what's more important- to pass this semester(if possible, score!)  I'll most probably gonna be MIA again but who knows when I'm all stressed out, I might update again. Till then, to all mmu students, study hard and have a Happy Chinese New Year! 
Remember to be safe on the road 
love.


No comments: