Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OH HAI YO

I've been missing for a reallllly long time I know, but I'm currently pretty occupied arranging transport to shift my stuff back home, and to shift to subang and and also packing. My room is in such a mess now, bags and boxes everywhere! The reason why I'm doing all the planning now is because I don't wanna waste my one and only break before freaking six months internship starts for driving up and down shifting stuff here and there. But everything is just not going my way, I really need a perfect solution.
Just splurge like half of my monthly expenses on buying formal clothes because I don't own many. So heartache now, I gave up in looking for a new dress of chinese new year, I'm gonna just wear my old clothes hmmph. I should be feeling guilty and I deserve not to buy any new clothes anymore, I 've been buying so many for the past whole year! Plus I don't feel chinesenewyear-ty at all, finals starts on the 11th :(((((
no mood at all.
zzz
zz
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z

Feeling so down coz brother change date to come malacca and pick up my stuff, means I have to take bus back to Kluang for cny, means I have to go buy bus ticket, which also means I haven buy bus ticket! FML surely sold out ady one. Plus I thought I wanna get all this done before finals, then I will have nothing to worry about.

*Big sighh*

Okay I feel so much better after pouring my heart out, I'm gonna put aside all this now, concentrate on my revisions. It will all eventually work out. So chill mille, CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

No comments: