Saturday, February 12, 2011

Distracted

Meow one paper down! and it was worth all my hard work and sleepless nights, felt like finals is almost over, lol. I'm up in the middle of the night again, for my second paper tmr, thank God is in the afternoon, and there comes Sunday, the killer paper =/
The cashew nuts i bought has been sitting down there like forever, heard that almonds and cashew nuts are good for brain, not sure if there's any scientific proof but who caresss just munch munch munch! Was suppose to munch when I'm studying lar, but after Cny it seems like I'm staying away from junk food already. This year we have tons of junk food, brought back some leftovers and it's still laying around the house.
Went and see my industrial supervisor today, phew now I'm starting to feel it, man I'm really gonna start working in an actual audit firm, partly excited that I finally get to experience what all this 4 years of uni was about, partly feeling uncomfortable leaving my comfort zone, and last but not least, last semester with half of my close friends here, not forgetting I may only get to see the boyfriend during weekends ;(
No more highlands, no more skipping classes, no more staying up to wee hours in the morning, no more sleeping till the sun goes down, no more walking to breakfast after monopoly deal/movie night/tani/whatever things that we can come out with. FOR SIX MONTHS!
Should get use to sleeping before 1, waking up at 7, work routinely monday to friday, back home with no more energy left to do anything else, and hopefully my gym routine will jadi lar. haihhyohh just kill me already.



On the other hand, I think this year's cny was great, was sufficiently spent with family, never felt this way for a very longggggggggg time, ever since dad and mom left, the house has been rather quiet, and it feels incomplete. This year, uncle aunty and cousins were back, thou it's just two of our families, I'm already so contented, with the additional member to the family, which is my niece, and my nephew making noises running around the house, I feel so alive again ;D
mom and dad, I have always hope that you guys have the chance to witness this, this beautiful family of yours =)

No comments: