Friday, March 18, 2011

Hi blog, I'm more on twitter now :D:D don't hate me will you. 

Communicating through phone and communicating face to face is a very big difference.
I get it now. 

I need to bear in mind that, there's not only one thing that will make me happy in life, there are many more, to keep me motivated, more importantly, to keep me sane. Oh god, I haven been praying, if that explains, I feel like I've been pushing my way through everything, and that's not gonna work things out. 

I've forgotten to stay calm, 
I've forgotten to remember, 
I've forgotten to act my age. 

Time to grow up, time to learn how to speak like a grown up. 

3 weeks, 
and you have already open my mind to a lot more possibilities, 
temptations I suppose.

I become what I think, 
and what I think is to always find the easy way out to be successful, 
am I the only one? 
Everybody talks about being successful and rich, 
I know I want it too, 
but not as bad as other people out there, 
and I ask myself why everyday. 
What do I want in life then. 



I just want to be have a simple life that I can be happy and contended with. It doesn't matter whether I will be famous one day or not, it doesn't matter that I'm gonna be the manager of the company or not, I just wanna be able to earn enough money to live a comfort life. Is the path to this too hard?

No comments: