Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back to life

Quoted from my friend's status in facebook today,

" Maturity achieves when a person postponed immediate pleasures for long-term value. "

And I couldn't agree more.
There comes a time when we have to start thinking of what are our priorities, as a matter of fact, it should be practiced since young. Whether homework comes first, or fun comes first, and I always go for the later. As time goes by, discipline did not become a habit, I still do things last minute all the time. I still choose fun over things that I'm obliged to do maybe not all the time, but most.

Work has toned down my life a little, and that wasn't really a choice that I can make, I feel like I'm forced to push myself down and down everyday, less fun less entertainment and by the end of the week, I would feel like bursting.

As human nature comes along, I'm glad to say that I'm adapting a little better now, use to the working hours and not much of entertainment during weekdays. I look forward to weekends, it feels precious like gold. I deal with Monday blues but after that, the days seem to pass faster.

I'm picking up a little of this and that, working is a learning process.
And I'm happy I get to finally understand more now and is able to help out at work.
I'm fortunate enough to have helpful and friendly colleagues, nice environment and indeed gonna be a place I will grow to love. =)

so adorable, sleeping on my right!

sleeping on my left!

boyf's cousin's dog, so fluffy! I love their fur colour =3

so sleepy so comfyyy


my bag was their toy  =.=''

besties were down @ ole ole bali
awesome companion, awesome food

the person that makes everything possible for me =)


<3<3<3

I-phone freak, but i dont blame you =p
I want one too!!!


Was lucky to have you guys to grow up together,
cheers to many many more years of friendship,
hopefully till death do us part.

:)

No comments: