Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The morning after

Tomorrow is officially a month for my internship, yay! I must say, it's still tiring to wake up early every morning and to stay awake through out the whole day. But I've gotten more familiar with my work, and hopefully I will learn more and slack less. There's still mistakes I make here and there, wasted lotsa papers reprinting, process of learning isn't that cheap.
I've got my following two months planned out, on the other hand planning my trip afta internship. BKK it is! I haven book any tickets nor have I decided to go with who yet, but the will of wanting to go is strong, gahhh. It's hard to book beforehand with all the disasters happening #pray for japan

 (Support blanket donation) 
SHOUT OUT: ANYBODY INTERESTED IN DONATING KINDLY LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU, CSS IS CURRENTLY COLLECTING FUNDS TO DONATE BLANKETS TO JAPAN! IF YOU HAVEN DONATE YET AND IS HESITATING TO DO SO, DO NOT WAIT ANYMORE! CONTACT ME! 

Have you heard of Vietnam snowing? And Terengganu is flooded while it's so hot here in KL, more than 1000 villagers have to be evacuated. Terrible isn't it, only God knows what's gonna happen to us, so pray hard, may the victims are in good care now, relieve from pain and hunger, may the fortunates one lend a hand to the unfortunates one. Help each other, because we are all in the same world.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Apr 2: Got free tickets to watch movie in Pavilion, happy max! Shopping and Pasta Zanmai :D:D:D
Apr 16: Gathering with the besties, Berjaya Times Square apartment again perhaps?
Apr 22: Prom night- Emcee Douglas Lim, Singer Suki, And Dance group Dynamix *excites*
May 2: Public holiday, replacement for Labour day which falls on Sunday ( so happy can cry!) pluspoint: gang from Singapore coming up baybeh!
May 7: Deadmau5 FULL LED CONCERT @ Surf beach, Sunway lagoon.

lunch time,nomnom.

No comments: