Monday, July 4, 2011

It has been a while, I have to admit that this is a site that I've long abandoned but still having the hope to revive it.   Oh well, as far as I can recall, there's nothing that I did not stop half way, organ, guitar, ballet, drawing classes, dancing classes and the list goes on and on. I'm the typical hangat hangat tahi ayam kind of person. For 10 years of my life I've been trying to change it.

After interning for almost 4 months now, I realized that hardworking and discipline is not a character, but a habit. It works the same way academically, I have majority of friends who score distinction every time, and I wonder why I wasn't one of their kind. hmm. The only advice they've given is study everyday, even a little effort counts and helps a lot for preparing for your exams.

So everyone has been talking about their future now, where to work, where to stay, which line to go into, and I keep changing my mind, I just couldn't make the call right now, although I don't have to, I've got like almost 1 year till I graduate, but I need to have a target so that I can work towards it. I've been blindly following the flow for too long. This is the time I realized there is so many people that had already lay out their plans, like they already know what's next! I cannot be this clueless anymore!

Thoughts arrange and rearrange everyday.
Till I make up my mind, I guess I'm ditching blog.
God Bless!

No comments: