Thursday, April 19, 2012

Life is not always rainbows and butterflies

Why am I blogging again?
Because it's exam time! Haha. I don't know if anybody still reads my blog, but if you do I would like to say a big thank you!

I guessed I have came to the point where I feel certain things should be private and keep to myself including personal emotions. Therefore, this blog sort of doesn't serve its purpose anymore. But I like how once in a while I can just log in and probably leave a few messages just to remind my future self or just look back on my old self, reminiscing.

I remember I started this blog during my first year of degree and now I'm one month away in completing my course. Oh my! Like how everybody says it, time flies.

I have a lot of anticipation towards the future, but not so much towards working. I need to learn to take my time, pick up a hobby or two, just so I can get on the right track again. Because when you know deep down inside the answer is I DO NOT KNOW, you will probably end up making a bad decision no matter how much you force yourself. Of course I don't mean that you should waste time and do nothing. But I think it's time for a break for my insanity and to restore my faith.

And lastly to go home, to think of how can I repay my parents with the house they left for us. I might be new at all this, but I figure this shall be the time I learn. Learn whatever I can that is irrelevant to my academics. After 5  years of studying, I really need to learn something else that not draining my logical thinking.

To take a breather, to spend some time with the people that I've neglected back at home. To go pay respect to my parents. To brush up some skills, to read as much as I can.



Live life to the fullest.

No comments: